Friday, December 30, 2011

Inner Strength

You have power! You are strong! So arm yourself in Truth and stop allowing the nagging critic within you have his say. Truth such as "I is smart. I is kind. I is important." (from "The Help") Furthermore, Truth such as "I am beautiful. I am loved. I am precious." (The Word of God) Also, the Truth that "I am created with a purpose, I am powerful, I am justified by the blood of the lamb... And I am FREE!!!"

Listen and hear!
"Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David."(Isaiah 55:3 NIV)
We must listen to the love of Christ; to His Truth spoken over us... He has so much to share with you!
His heart is for you and He loves you SO MUCH whether you believe it or not. He is pursuing you and longs for you to hear his Truth.
So will you listen? Will you hear?
Will you long "...to know the love of Christ which surpasses understanding"??? (Ephesians 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment