Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday...

I am made new. I am made new. I am made new.
I am the daughter of the King. I am the daughter of the King. I am the daughter of the King.
I am loved by my Daddy. I am loved by my Daddy. I am loved by my Daddy.
He cares for me. He loves me. He protects me. He comforts me. He provides for me. He affirms me. He guides me. He leads me. He holds my hands. He carries me. He never lets me go.

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
for the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations" Psalm 100

The Lord provides for me... he gives me blessings, not curses. He leads me and wakes me each morning. I will trust him. I will obey him. I will stop looking to my past and rather look towards the future, the eternal glory of the Lord. He is coming to reign on the earth!!!
Every moment is his. All I do he sees and he rejoices as I turn to seek him out.
Oh Lord, come and break my heart. I let all I am go to you! My reasoning, my thoughts, my mind, my heart, my strength, my body, my desires, my needs, my wants, my will; they are all yours! You are in control!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thank you Lord for being in control! You take all my worries, all my brokenness, all my failures, and you set me free! You use me! You care for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment