Monday, March 21, 2011

Mystery

God is a mystery. His love so deep I can't understand. I guess that is why I am called to trust though... as the definition of trust is to believe the best about someone when you have every reason not to. Funny thing is, I have plenty of reasons to trust God. He has done so much for me!

So fasting... I am wanting to, but I feel the Spirit telling me not to right now. I am being told to live. To go forth and allow the Lord to provide for me without worry. He takes care of my body, of my health, of everything! Just allow his provision to come and to not stress about what I will eat, what I will wear, how I will pay for school, time for schoolwork, studying for tests, visiting with people, etc... it is all in his control!

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment