Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our Daddy's Love!!!!

Oh my goodness! I have been broken down! The Lord, our Daddy has come and grabbed me! I was just sitting here in my chair (provided by Tiffany) and doing homework and all of a sudden I just felt overcome by the presence of the Lord. I cried!!! (For those who don't know this is a big deal! I rarely cry...though I feel the need so often!) Ya so basically He grabbed me and broke me down in His love! This is an answer to prayers! I have been asking the Lord for tears, for total surrender, for revelation of His love, and trust in his love.... and He has so faithfully given it to me! Why would I want to be in control when my Daddy will take care of everything?! He just lets me rest and live my life and He ensures that everything in my life is taken care of!
NO MORE BACK UP PLAN!
I am all God's! He is my Papa and He provides for me all that I need! He is so faithful! He is so kind! He is so generous! His love is overwhelming! It is so amazing... I can't even explain! Everyone should know this love! The love of the Father! The love of the one who comes to heal, to provide, to comfort, to give advice... I am His precious daughter, His "pearl", His princess, His beauty, His bride!!! He comes and rescues me from all my troubles and all my iniquities! I am all His and He is mine! He is my Papa, my Daddy, my Comforter, my Rescuer, my Enchanter, my Provider, my King, my Lord, my God.... and He loves me!!! AND HE LOVES YOU TOO!!!! HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HIS LOVE!
He calls us gently and says "do not fear my precious. Yes, we live in a broken world, but I will take care of you. I will take all the pain of your past and present and future. Just come and lay it all at my feet. I set you free my darling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment