Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain or Sun... He is Steadfast

God! I cry out to you!
I am so lost. I am so inadequate. I am not worthy. I am such a failure. I don't know what I'm doing or where I am going. I am scared. I am nothing compared to your awesome power.
That's okay my daughter. You are exactly where I want you. I love you. I am proud of you! You don't have to do anything to get my attention. I love you with a deep and unmoving love. I pursue you relentlessly. I want YOU! You asked me to take control. Well, that is what I am doing. I have all things in my control. Just TRUST me.
Lord, I do trust you. Really! Don't I??? I feel like it is my own thoughts that get in the way... I know you are great, I know all is in your hands, I know you never leave me, I know you provide me with everything, and most of all, I know you LOVE me!
Yes, I know you know my daughter. I know your every thought, I know your heart of hearts, I know your motivations, I know your fears. I don't care my daughter! Just let it go to me! I will take all of it! My life is waiting for you! Just LET GO. Lose your life for me. I know you are scared. I know you feel inadequate and don't know what to expect. I give you this promise though my darling, "I know the plans I have for you, I give you plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11) I don't break my promises my sweetheart! I have life for you! Just lose control! Don't worry! Just come and rest in me and my love! Continue to pres into me and I will give you the peace that transcends understanding. I will bring you wisdom, power, authority, boldness, and perfect love. My love is made perfect in you my love! Do not be afraid. Yes, my love is great, "And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19)
God, Daddy, Papa, I'm scared.
It's okay darling. I'm here. I am holding you. You do not need to fear.
Who am I if I let go?
You are my daughter! The Daughter of the King. You are mine and I am yours. Your identity is in me. Humble yourself my daughter at my throne. I pick you up and place you on my shoulders. I carry you and dance with you. You are my child, "To all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—children born not of natural descent, not of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God" (John 1:12, 13). Just allow me to pick you up. My beautiful, please, let go of your fear, this stubbornness that requires you must have control. GIVE IT UP TO ME. I LOVE YOU. I KNOW YOU LONG TO BE FREE OF THIS FREEDOM. I HEAR THE CRIES OF YOUR HEART.
Come my Daughter. Come away with me my love.
I'm scared! I want to Lord! My heart is flipping within me! What must I do?
Let go.
But how?
Just do it. Live, Love, Laugh. I have created you for life. For people. Stop over thinking and trying to guess every next step I have for you. Just let yourself be carried by my wind; jump into the river and enjoy the ride! Stop over thinking and I will guide you! I love you and will not let anything come to harm you. I give you success and truth. Just continue to turn your eyes to me my love! You are my creation and I have designed you as you are for a purpose. You are a blessing.
Ok Lord! I let go! I give you control! Haaha you are so amazing! I will live FREE and not be afraid to let you take me everywhere I go. Speak through me. It is scary, but you give me strength. You carry me on your wings. I rest in the shadow if your wings. You are my fortress. No pride, no fear, no condemnation, no guilt, no regret. FREEDOM in Jesus' name! I will be your fool Lord. Take me into your wilderness and teach me your secrets! I fall into you and give you my all- my body, my mind, my heart, my will. My past no longer holds me in chains, my fear no longer has bondage over me. I am made new in your Holy name! I will turn my gaze to the Heaven's and trust in you! I am yours and you are mine! I love your love! You are steadfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment